TRADITIONAL MARKETING VS DIGITAL MARKETING, WHY DIGITAL MARKETING IS MORE POWERFUL?
Scaling a successful business is not only about choosing the best market or selling a high-quality product. It has to do with leveraging the appropriate kind of marketing strategy and executing it! Comparing digital marketing to traditional marketing you will see that digital marketing has many more pros! Digital marketing can help a business with the ability to increase visibility and revenue.
The main difference between digital and traditional marketing is that the tool has changed that connects the business to a consumer. A good business shouldn’t rely on outdated marketing strategies! You should have the ability to understand how to leverage the latest digital marketing techniques to reach your target audience. Let’s take a look at some basic differences in Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing.
What is Traditional Marketing?
Prints – newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Telephone – SMS marketing, telemarketing, etc.
- Broadcast – Television and radio, cablecasts, etc.
- Outdoor marketing – flyers, posters, gazettes, billboards, etc.
- Direct mails – postal cards, catalogs, etc.
The Four Ps
- Product – Productive marketing begins with a solid understanding of one’s product, which should be a product that will meet the demand of a target market.
- Price inelasticity of a product may be caused by the presence of more affordable alternatives in the market
- Promotion – The way you make the world know your product how you tend to market it to your targeted audience is the term promotion. It could by advertising on billboards, or in magazines, etc.
- Place – Traditional marketing heavily relies on getting your product in front of your target audience at the right time and place.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is reaching and connecting through the internet like a smartphone or the online avenue. Every business can leverage digital marketing to reach and connect with their audience. Digital marketing gives businesses more control over everything where their dollar is spent.
The reason digital marketing is important for a company today is that the Internet has become one of the most commonly used tools. More people are using the internet throughout their day-to-day routines and using search for products or services. Over the last decade, online marketing has grown rapidly and continues to be a huge asset for many businesses. The advantages when it comes to digital marketing versus traditional marketing are no doubt vast.
Traditional marketing vs. digital marketing, why digital marketing is more powerful.
BIGGER AUDIENCE RANGE
Traditional marketing is limited in different ways, one major example is that the business may not be able to reach as many people. Through digital marketing, you can create a highly personalized campaign and extend your scope to different cities or countries. So wave farewell to the basic approach that traditional marketing takes and say hello to digital marketing and more options.
ADVANCED LEVEL OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
Traditional marketing also limits direct interaction with customers. However, digital marketing offers an advanced level of interaction with customers. You can connect and communicate with them 24/7.
LESS EXPENSIVE YET VERY EFFECTIVE
Digital marketing offers you more ROI; that’s because digital marketing is way cheaper than traditional marketing. Digital marketing offers you the opportunity to gain more and spend less.
Businesses of all sizes are taking advantage of digital marketing, because of the huge advance over who, how, when they can share a message or offer with consumers.
Light Up Digital Marketing supports brands in leveraging digital marketing tools to increase visibility & revenue! Learn about how our team is here to help your business.